Course descriptions, schedules, and resources
For information on the Mathematics major, minor, master's and doctoral programs, see the Programs page.
- Undergraduate course descriptions.
- Graduate course descriptions.
- Q2S information:
|1101, 1102 Elementary Topics in Math I, II
|1200 College Algebra||Premjit Singh
|1350 Survey of Calculus||Mark Barsamian
|2301, 2302, 3300 Calculus I, II, III
|2500 Introduction to Statistics||Vladimir Vinogradov
Complaints or Problems
- To resolve a grade of "I", "PR", or ",", or to appeal a grade, first try to contact your instructor from that class.
- If your instructor is no longer available, or if you have a complaint about your instructor, then try to contact the course coordinator listed above.
- If there is no coordinator for that course, or you have a complaint about the coordinator, then contact the undergraduate chair (for an undergraduate class) or the graduate chair (for a graduate class).
- For miscellaneous problems, contact the department administrator.
- Initial Placement into Mathematics Courses
- The Ohio University Academic Advancement Center offers a Math Center, Supplemental Instruction (SI), and Tutoring.