Mathematics Department Awards
Award winners for 2013.
- C. Paul and Beth K. Stocker Scholarships: Moira Horn, Kelly Mayer, Alan Tato, and Jaelynn Theobalds
- Sarah Parks Devine Math Award: Mariel Koewler
- Lela A. Ewers Science Scholarship: Conner Swartz
- Robert and Phyllis Butner Scholarship: Rebecca Gonzales
- Uva McHarg Award: Connor Cox
For descriptions of the awards and past winners see the Prize Scholarships and Awards.
- Ying-Chien Chang Graduate Scholarship: Lanre Akinyemi
- Carl H. Denbow Fund for Graduate Study in Mathematics: Michael Perron
- College of Arts & Sciences Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award: Joseph Mastromatteo
Meryl Weaver received a University-wide Graduate Associate Outstanding Teaching Award.
Take a look at some pictures of the event.